Avramopoulos & Partners provide legal advice to their clients with regards mainly to the insurance policies they enter into for their activities and liability.
We are often requested to review complex insurance schemes, including a very wide spectrum of risks and have vigorously represented our clients in their negotiations with their respective service providers.
Specialized team in: Insurance
- Advice to OFC Aviation Fuel Services S.A., a company the activities of which include the design, financing, construction and operation of the receiving, storage and distribution via Hydrant Refueling System of aviation fuel, with regards to the insurances to be put in place (including negotiating the terms and conditions of the latter) following Athens International Airport’s Public International Tender for the concession by AIA of the operation, maintenance and further development of AIA’s Fuel Distribution System.
- Advice to OFC Aviation Fuel Services S.A., with regards to the exact activities of the company to be covered by the company’s insurance policy as opposed to the TARBOX insurance scheme (an insurance coverage in place for airport fueling activities), etc.
- Providing legal services with regards to the insurance scheme to be put in place (including the Aircraft Refueling Indemnity (Tarbox) for the client which operates Athens International Airport’s aviation fuel facilities, taking into account the relevant industry’s changing requirements.
- Provision of legal services to a U.K. company for its investment of Accelerant in Greek insurance entities. Review of the investment scheme and relevant documentation, including the Share Purchase, Option and Shareholders’ Agreements and provision of advice from a Greek law perspective with relevant insurances. Updating the client for any legislative or regulatory developments that would be relevant to EEA insurance undertakings writing business in Greece under the freedom to provide services in the following classes of general business: Accident, Land vehicles, and Motor vehicle liability.
- Advice to an international insurance company with reference to the General Good requirements applying in Greece, including choice of law, disclosure to policy holders [pre-contractual and at contract stage], content of insurance policies, language requirements, right of withdrawal.
- Advice to a Greek company regarding covering risks from cyber security services offered.