- An experienced business consultant active in both the private and public sectors
- The vast majority of CEO or GM positions held, were with mainly US-based multinational companies such as RCI, Diamond Resorts, Hay Group, Manpower Inc. etc.
- During the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, for almost two years, heading "Manpower Olympics" which was a company handling more than 2,500 employees working for NBC.
- Vast experience in staff assessment, Recruiting, drafting and following operational procedures.
- Public Sector experience as the President & CEO of Vocational Training S.A., a subsidiary of the Greek Manpower Organization (OAED) and at the same time responsible for assisting the Minister of Employment & Social Welfare on the reorganization of the public employment services.
Many of Thanassis articles have been published in national newspapers and trade magazines and he has repeatedly appeared on television and radio programs to discuss employment, human resources, management as well as tourism matters. He was also a speaker at many conferences.
MBA 1986 Clayton University, England
B.A. 1984 Business Administration - Economic University of Athens (ASOEE)
Admissions & Memberships
Member of the Hellenic Association of Chief Executive Officers, since 1995.
Honorary Member of the Greek Personnel Management Association.
Greek, English, French