Eleftheria joined Avramopoulos and Partners Law Firm in 2021 as a trainee lawyer. She has concluded her traineeship under our firm’s guidance. Within the framework of her training, she has been familiarized with all practices of the Law Firm. This said, she participated as an active member in numerous teams of our Law Firm, handling cases that spanned across all our fields of expertise, including, but not limited to, banking, finance, and capital markets, corporate and commercial, mergers and acquisitions, Greek citizenship and immigration, dispute resolutions, as well as real estate and construction. She has now been successfully admitted to the Athens Bar Association with a license to practice law and represent clients before the First Instance Courts in Greece.
Along with her traineeship, Eleftheria completed her Master of Laws on International and European Legal Studies with an expertise on Private Law & Business Transactions, gaining an advanced academic insight into the latest developments in Banking, Financial, Consumer Protection, Tax, Competition, Insolvency and Tort Law as per the European and International legal framework.
Digitalization and Institutions - Summer Academy of the European Law School Network (ELSN) at the Law School of Athens (2022)
International and European Legal Studies - Private Law & Business Transactions at the Law School of Athens (LL.M. 2022)
Certificate of Legal English and Legal Translation (el-en) – Civil, Commercial and Corporate Law Legal English writing and drafting skills (GLiE SAT INTERMEDIATE 2021)
Law School at the University of Athens (LL.B. 2021)
Greek, English, German
- Contributing to the 2022 and 2023 labor law questionnaires for Greece, which were submitted by our Law Firm to Women, Business and the Law (WBL), a World Bank Group project collecting data on the laws and regulations that affect women’s economic opportunity. The surveys focus on the family leave policies, workplace protections, as well as retirement and pension policies that are applicable in Greece.
- Contributing to the 2022 World Bank Survey concerning the latest developments in Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) as an indicator of the Benchmarking Infrastructure initiative in Greece.
- Participating in various legal due diligence projects in relation to privatization transactions involving public bidding, the acquisition and development of immovable properties/hotels, management of securitized loans, as well as project development and construction management agreements.
- Assisting in citizenship and immigration matters including the acquisition of the Greek citizenship and the issuance of Greek Residence Permits.
- Assisting in the legal process for the granting of Greek Residence Permits by Investment (Golden Visas) to third-country investors. The said investors are considered eligible for such Residence Permits, by either purchasing immovable property or buying timeshares in Greece.
- Assisting in the corporate housekeeping of already existing companies, as well as in the establishment of new entities under Greek law.
- Facilitating the procedural coordination and the document management of litigation cases before the Greek Courts.
- Preparing extrajudicial notices for the purpose of reaching an out-of-court settlement of disputes, arising from breach of contract and tort.
- Assisting in inheritance matters involving decedents of Greek nationality and multinational heirs, where the succession is governed by Greek Law.
- Filing and monitoring the registration of an EU Trademark covering specific goods and services as per the Nice Classification. Our Law Firm is registered with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) as an association of legal representatives authorized to file for EU trademarks and to monitor such registration processes.
- Youth member of the Greek Parliament's Committee on Social Affairs. Participation in the legislative drafting and introduction of a bill regarding the protection of underage internet users (2013)